Due diligence is the process to evaluate the entire confidential, legal and financial information exchanged through significant review and appraisal by the parties to a merger, acquisition or substantial asset transfer. Alternatively, it is the caution the company should take before entering into an agreement or a transaction with another party and requires continuous force to ensure all financial records and relevant information are reviewed, analyzed and verified in a professional manner. It should facilitate the relevant parties to understand fully the business of the target company and also to identify and address any material areas of concern.
We can assist all types of due diligence (strategic, financial, and operational), which is as follows:
- Identifying and quantifying industry and deal-specific risks and opportunities.
- Evaluating quality and reasonableness of historical and projected earnings and cash flows assessing the quality of assets.
- Identifying hidden costs, commitments, and contingencies.
- Identifying and quantifying tax exposures.
- Identifying and quantifying liabilities that can be deal breakers
- Highlighting issues likely to affect the purchase price or contract conditions.